DIPLOMACY OF VAPORIZERS

 The International diplomacy involved in the use of Portable Vaporizers Australia offers to it's customers is complicated and ever changing. Are vaporizers legal, given the major herb consumers use them to vaporize is illegal in many jurisdictions? This is a difficult to reconcile for some countries. Vaporizers are legal, but cannabis is not! Given that the world-wide herbal vaporizer market is growing very quickly, it would be a good idea to resolve this situation.

When you travel outside your own country, it is essential that you familiarize yourself with the laws of any country you might visit on your journey, even those you might just transit. Remember, when you are "transiting" any country, ie moving through the airport of that country, you are legally IN that jurisjiction, and subject to all their laws. If you are caught with anything illegal in that country, you can and will be chared with a crime. Even if you are just carrying a Vaporizer. So be careful, be discrete and stay safe.

 

Wolkenkraft ARIS Portable Vaporizer


Now for the next installment in our tale of International intrigue.

 

SHUTTLE DIPLOMACY 

An illegal trade in opium had flourished in the golden triangle for a thousand years. By comparison we were still a young country, our drug interdiction effort pitted against a more ruthless, organized opponent than Japanese in the last war, what chance for success? The precious, black bounty travelled on ancient Chinese trade routes, guarded by Soviet weapons, spurred by western greed and destined for arms of the disenchanted.  
          As the terrifyingly cumbersome Thai International 747 shuddered to a halt, my perilous operation had begun. I convinced myself it was money luring me back; there was more to it than that. I’d already accumulated enough to be comfortable for years, and while the other 300 passengers jostled to disembark first, a wave of contemplation washed through my thoughts.
         “I hope you had a pleasant flight Sir.” I smiled on call, remembering the encounter with one of her associates; in-flight in toilet, employing contortion techniques gleaned from drive-in days as a young man.
         “Yes thankyou, very pleasant indeed.” I answered honestly.
         I loved the security of Bangkok’s insecurity, with its squalid alleys and suffocating air. I revelled in anarchy of traffic-clogged streets that swarmed with kamikaze Datsun Bluebirds, miraculously stapled together using ropes and ties plus the odd prayer to Budda.
         “How many days you stay Bangkok?” inquired the Customs Officer, decorated beyond his years, the medals occupying all his chest.
         “About a week. I’ve business in Singapore. Stopping in Thailand first for a holiday.” I answered looking straight through him.
         “You been Thailand before?” he continued.
         “A couple of times, I think.” I said hesitating. This was my fourth visit in the last year.
         “I have brother; is dealer. You need antiques, please telephone Sir. Very cheap.” He said slipping me his card grinning. I HAD been concerned about my passport, too many triangle stamps from Thailand, Laos and Cambodia, I even smoked opium with the Khmer Rouge but I needn’t have worried.
         “Have nice stay.” He said smiling, as I gathered up the hand luggage, and headed off to the carousel. All bags untouched I scrambled through the heat and glare into the limo, for the 40 minute road race to my downtown hotel.
         “How many day you stay Bangkok?” My smiling driver’s familiar refrain, as we hurtled towards town the horn blasting a passage like the parting of the red sea, through an endless stream of slower cars and motor cycles.
         “You want budda stick, maybe fuckie-fuckie?” he pressed on undaunted.
         I was back in Bangkok. I slipped a generous amount of Baht to the driver, the porter and the bell boy. Finally alone in my room I poured a 7UP from the fridge, and psyched myself for the mission ahead. With an important meeting in the morning I needed to be ready.  
         It was good to be back.

 

We recommend any Portable Vaporizer Australia offers from Wolkenkraft. Buy the new Wolkenkraft Portable Vaporizers in Australia from WK Vaporizers available at https://wkvaporizers.com.au       
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VAPORIZER TECHNOLOGY

PORTABLE VAPORIZER EFFICIENCY

BEST VAPORIZER FEATURES